Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021: Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Company Website : www.cognizant.com
MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Facebook Page||JOIN HERE|
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021
BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Azure, MS Office and other business applications to our global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
- Good communication skills & Should be open to work in flexible shifts
Selection Process for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021
Of course, to hire the candidates the officials of the Cognizant company will conduct the selection process. The selection process consists of various rounds as given below.
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Online Test ( Analytical , Programming )
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The candidates have to clear all the above to rounds to get the job through the Cognizant Off Campus 2020 Drive. First, the aspirants have to give the complete Written Test. The Test comprises of questions from various topics. To perform well the candidates can check the Cognizant Syllabus and Cognizant Placement Papers on our website. Those who get qualified in all the rounds with a good score can hire for the applied position.
How To Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.