Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022– Any Batch:
Job Responsibilities For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022
- Create detailed design document/technical specifications, for select projects.
- Create efficient and quality code based on given specifications.
- Follow product standards, quality assurance norms and guidelines.
- Conduct peer reviews during coding and testing.
- Log peer review defects in the appropriate tool.
- Provide support to the Senior Product Specialist in defect analysis and resolution.
- Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all deliverables as per the delivery checklist, preparing/reviewing deployment document and mock testing all deliverables.
- Develop reusable components.
- Create product based KT document, for the customer.
Responsibilities for Cognizant Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Create unit test cases and perform unit testing.
- Share the test documents with the customer for review , when required.
- Capability Building:
- Provide trainings in areas of specialization to the Product Analyst.
Skills Required for Cognizant Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Knowledge Management:
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
- Must Have Skills
- Omni Script
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
Can I apply for more than one position at the same time?
Yes, you definitely can. Cognizant believe each individual brings multiple strengths and talents that can make a difference to our customers. So, give yourself the flexibility to apply for multiple open positions that you feel you bring the qualifications to succeed at those positions.
What happens after I’ve submitted my resume?
The recruitment team reviews submitted resumes, and the shortlisted candidates are contacted for further evaluation. However, walk-in applications are welcome.
For Leadership and Support positions, candidates are encouraged to submit ther resumes before walking in. This is to ensure we have acitve openings, candidates who cleared the resume screening are being contacted for further evaluation.
An independent agency conducts a detailed educational and personal background check on candidates of interest before the offer is made.
What if I do not find an opportunity immediately?
You can upload your resume by signing up for the Cognizant Talent Community to be notified if there are relevant opportunities in the future.
Does Cognizant conduct background checks?
Yes, we conduct a thorough background verification process for our new hires to primarily validate their educational qualifications, previous employment details and references. We also ensure that our new hires do not have a criminal history.
For some positions, we also verify credit history. You will be notified if credit history verification is required. Additionally, some candidates may be required to take a pre-screening drug check.
Does Cognizant provide employment sponsorships?
Depending on the role, Cognizant may or may not provide sponsorship and if available, those who qualify may be able to revcieve assistance in Visa processing from Cognizant.
What are the Qualification Required?
B.E | B.Tech | M.E | MTech | MCA | M.Sc | B.Sc | Diploma | BBA | BSc | BA | B.com & MBA.
Which Btach are applied?
2022/ 2021/ 2020/ 2019/ 2018 Batch Only.