Commonwealth Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Commonwealth Bank company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Commonwealth Bank address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Website : www.commbank.com.au
Commonwealth Bank Off Campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||Commonwealth Bank|
|Education||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
|Job Position||Software Engineer|
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Experience :0-2 years
Commonwealth Bank Off Campus Drive 2022:Australia’s leading provider of financial services including retail, premium, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment and sharebroking products and services. We are a business with more than 800,000 shareholders and over 52,000 employees. We offer a full range of financial services to help all Australians build and manage their finances.
Eligibility Criteria For Commonwealth Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Commonwealth Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Develop high quality software solutions with comprehensive test coverage.
- Contribute to the technical design for system enhancements.
- Implement features following the guidance of senior members of the team.
- Provide technical assistance to non-technical members of the team.
- Active involvement in code reviews
Skills Required For Commonwealth Bank Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Application Support: The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the systems or to service delivery functions. Support typically includes investigation and resolution of issues and may also include performance monitoring. Issues may be resolved by providing advice or training to users, by devising corrections (permanent or temporary) for faults, making general or site-specific modifications, updating documentation, manipulating data, or defining enhancements Support often involves close collaboration with the system’s developers and/or with colleagues specialising in different areas, such as Database administration or Network support.
- Programming/software development: The planning, designing, creation, amending, verification, testing and documentation of new and amended software components in order to deliver agreed value to stakeholders. The identification, creation and application of agreed software development and security standards and processes. Adopting and adapting software development lifecycle models based on the context of the work and selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Release and deployment: The management of the processes, systems and functions to package, build, test and deploy changes and updates (which are bounded as “releases”) into a live environment, establishing or continuing the specified service, to enable controlled and effective handover to operational management and the user community. The application of automation to improve the efficiency and quality of releases.
- Testing: Knowledge of and ability to plan, implement and manage testing strategies, policies and practices that assure the delivery of high quality applications.
- Agility: Uses Agile methodology and frameworks to deliver solutions.
- Collaboration: The ability to work and communicate collaboratively to create alignment within and across teams and groups. It is not only encouraging, but expecting collaborative efforts and information sharing toward shared business outcomes. It is about maintaining an organisational, rather than a functional, perspective and acting on the belief that solutions and plans are stronger when appropriate collaboration occurs across and beyond the BU.
- Risk Management – Better risk outcomes: Knowledge of processes, tools and techniques for assessing and controlling an organisation’s exposure to risks of various kinds; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Communication: Understanding of the importance of insightful listening and communicating and ability to provide information and messages in a way that produces clarity and impact.
Documents to be Carried for Commonwealth Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Commonwealth Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.