Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2022– Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Couchbase company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Couchbase address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Website :www.couchbase.com
Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2022
|Education||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
Salary :As Per Company Standards
Experience : 0- 1 Years
CouchbaseOff Campus Drive 2022 :Couchbase’s mission is to be the platform that accelerates application innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created an enterprise-class, multi-cloud NoSQL database architected on top of an open source foundation. Couchbase is the only database that combines the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, all in a single, elegant platform spanning from any cloud to the edge.
Eligibility Criteria For CouchbaseOff Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For CouchbaseOff Campus Drive 2022 :
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Build and expand our APIs and services, written in Go
- Collaborate with other engineers across the stack to deliver delightful user experiences
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve system security, stability, reliability, and performance
- Define and implement SLIs and monitor and improve SLOs
- Write various kinds of tests including unit and integration tests
- Smartly instrument software using techniques such as distributed tracing and logging
- Write and review technical proposals
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Document systems, build runbooks, and automate those processes
- Key technologies this role will employ: Go (Golang), Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, Grafana, Prometheus, Alert Manager, Thanos, Terraform, Vault, Couchbase Server, Datadog
Skills Required For CouchbaseOff Campus Drive 2022 :
- You care deeply about software quality and operability, and better ways of building software
- You are able to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions within complex systems
- You desire to write software that is sympathetic to the humans who will maintain it
- You love to write Go, more Go, and then a little more Go
- You enjoy giving and receiving code reviews
- You are kind and collaborative
- You enjoy working remote with people from all over the world
- Value clear, open communication
- We value thoughtful feedback and regular dialogue and collaboration as a fundamental skill for our team members
Documents to be Carried for CouchbaseOff Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For CouchbaseOff Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
How to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Pfizer Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pfizer.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Pfizer Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does banknaukri provide Pfizer Job Updates?
Yes, banknaukri.in provides Pfizer Job Updates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Pfizer Job?
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc