Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Dassault Systemes IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Dassault Systemes Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Website : www.3ds.com
Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||Dassault Systemes|
|Education||BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
||Apprentice – Java|
Salary :As Per Company Standards
Experience : 0- 2 Years
Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 :Dassault Systèmes is a French software company headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France that develops 3D design, 3D digital mock-up, and product lifecycle management (PLM) software. 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited (3DPLM) is a joint venture between Geometric Ltd., a specialist in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software development and Dassault Systemes , the world”s leading provider of CAD tools and PLM solutions.
Eligibility Criteria for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021 graduates
Job Description for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
- Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today. #3ds
- Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
- In the News: Forbes Ranks us # 33 in the list of World’s Best Employers #3dsIndiaLab
What will your role be..
- Understand user requirements and design capabilities in order to deliver best in class experiences
- Understand the portfolio plans, committed values, and position new developments in this context
- Learn and stay at the state of the art on software development practices, technologies
- Analyze code usage metrics to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvements
- Design new components for re-use in collaboration with architects
- Define and describe functional behavior, limitations and acceptance tests of capabilities to deliver
- Perform feasibility study (prototype, POC) to validate
- Plan development activities, compliant with Release and Service version gates, and enabling all criteria to be respected, including: PCS, Security, Data Privacy
- Delivery of enablers for test automation
- Execute software development plan respecting defined plan, quality criteria and accurately documented:
- Code, build and run unit tests
- Deliver unit test and enablers for Quality Engineer to automate their testing (collaboration with Quality Engineers and Quality Engineering Manager)
- Support integration and deployment of delivered software Solve incidents reports (IRs) reported by the User Success Engineers and Quality Engineers
- Share knowledge within and outside the team on produced developments and technical components
Skills Required for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Fresher – BE, BTech (Or equivalent) in Computer Science/IT or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- Deep Knowledge in Core Java, UNIX Commands, XML, YAML etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting, logical and analytical skills.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS, GCP or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Container platform, preferably Docker.
- Knowledge of Container orchestrators, preferably Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Golang, Python etc.
Selection/ Interview Process Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
Dassault Systemes Jobs Walk-In Interview
Before attending or participating in the Dassault Systemes Walkin Interview you need to know all the details. This article will help you to know all the particulars of the Dassault Systemes Walkin Drive 2019. So, attend the walk-in interview on the scheduled date and time. To prepare for the interview and written examination, you can download the Placement Papers from our job portal.
Documents to be Carried for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
How to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Pfizer Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pfizer.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Pfizer Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does banknaukri provide Pfizer Job Updates?
Yes, banknaukri.in provides Pfizer Job Updates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Pfizer Job?
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc