GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : GE Digital company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check GE Digital address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Website : www.ge.com
GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||GE Digital|
|Education||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
|Job Position||Software Engineer|
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Experience :0-2 years
GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2022:GE Digital connects streams of machine data to powerful analytics and people, providing industrial companies with valuable insights to manage assets and operations more efficiently. World-class talent and software capabilities help drive digital industrial transformation for big gains in productivity, availability and longevity. We do this by leveraging Predix, our cloud-based operating system, purpose built for the unique needs of industry.
Eligibility Criteria For GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
Skills Required For GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Experience in cloud development in AWS and manage services Aurora, SQS, S3, EMR
- Experience in spring boot micros services
- Experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate,JDBC, Spring Data)
- Experience with rules engines (Camel, Drools, JRules) & modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN)Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
Documents to be Carried for GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.