Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Lenskart company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Lenskart address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Website : www.lenskart.com
Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2022
|Education||BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
|Job Position||Software Developer|
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Experience : 0-2 years
Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2022 : Lenskart’s mission is to give India a vision. Lenskart.com is India’s fastest growing eyewear company and largest eyewear company online. Lenskart’s products range from prescription eyewear, branded contact lenses and sunglasses, all equipped with the customers’ eye power. Lenskart is backed by IDG Ventures, Unilazer Ventures, and TPG Capital.
Eligibility Criteria For Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Translation of complex functional requirements into technical requirements, implementing and maintaining a coherent and progressive development strategy for our product line
- Design, develop, and maintain complex systems using the best of the breed development practices and technology.
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle.
- Delivery of High Quality, Scalable and Extensible systems, and applications on-time and on-budget.
- Adoption and Evolution of the software engineering practices and tools within the organization
- Keep in sync with the latest technology developments and open source offerings. Evaluate and adapt them to solving the business problem of the organization.
- Collaborate with other technology and business teams within the organization to provide efficient robust solutions to the problems.
- Drive and manage the bug triage process
- Report on the status of product delivery and quality to management, customer support, and product teams.
Skills Required For Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Strong programming, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming and excellent software design skills.
- Good experience of SOA/Microservices/Restful services and development of N-tier J2EE / Java Springboot applications (API’s).
- Strong understanding of database design and good experience on writing optimized SQL queries
- Good exposure on NoSql databases
- Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, or other Queueing systems.
- Good understanding of caching technologies and how to use them effectively
- Experience in log processing and creating dashboards for monitoring
Documents to be Carried for Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
How to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Pfizer Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pfizer.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Pfizer Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does banknaukri provide Pfizer Job Updates?
Yes, banknaukri.in provides Pfizer Job Updates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Pfizer Job?
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc