LionBridge Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : LionBridge company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check LionBridge address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Website : www.lionbridge.com
LionBridge Recruitment 2022
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
LionBridge Recruitment 2022 : Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped companies connect with global customers by delivering marketing, testing and globalization services in more than 300 languages. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of 500,000 passionate experts in 5,000-plus cities, who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love for linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge understanding that resonates with our customers’ customers. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 27 countries.
Eligibility Criteria For LionBridge Recruitment 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For LionBridge Recruitment 2022 :
The Localization Engineer helps project managers with technical tasks such as file analysis, preparation, debugging, management, archiving, etc. The Localization Engineer is able to resolve problems inherent in various localization tasks and processes and participates in the preparation of budgets and schedules. He/she is in many ways responsible for customer satisfaction.
- File analysis & preparation
- Preparing instructions & task kits for external teams
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Run scripts and tools on files (XLZ/TXT) in order to prepare for translation and deliver back to customer environment
- Pre and Post Process in different workflows per program
- QA final published web pages and email templates
- Communicate with customer in case to technical breakdowns or issues (mostly via tickets and established IT process)
- Work within established guidelines, but exercise discretion around scoping, processes and solutions in case of breakdown in process
Skills Required For LionBridge Recruitment 2022 :
- Good knowledge of ASP, HTML, XML, parsing, validation, tag error fixing….
- Good practical experience on applications like Word, Excel, PPT.
- Exhibit the ability to understand of Localization workflow
- Meet optimum Productivity and quality standards after training
- Keeping up with new technologies
- Ability to propose improvements and suggestion.
- Basic programming/scripting knowledge
- Proficiency in using advanced tools
Documents to be Carried for LionBridge Recruitment 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For LionBridge Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
How to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Pfizer Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pfizer.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Pfizer Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does banknaukri provide Pfizer Job Updates?
Yes, banknaukri.in provides Pfizer Job Updates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Pfizer Job?
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc