NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walkin Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : NatWest Group company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check NatWest Group address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Company Name||NatWest Group|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer – Technology|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2020/2021 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Feb 2022|
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022About The Company
We believe in taking responsibility, and that we all have a part to play in creating the world we want. That’s why we’re empowering our 14 million personal, small business and SME customers in England and Wales, making it easier to control their money when and how they want to. From our branch network to our 24 hour contact centres, and from customer AI to our multi award winning app, we’re making banking simple and secure. And we’re making the most of our data, using what we know to be proactive and help our customers through the moments that shape their lives. We’re supporting the UK economy by lending more to British businesses than any other bank. And through our Entrepreneur Accelerator hubs around the country, we’re standing behind the drivers of tomorrow’s growth. Our culture is defined by opportunity and inclusion. We want all our people to be able to be their full selves at work, and to take control of their career destiny. So we’re providing great training, making it easy to learn, develop and progress, whatever your background.
Job Description For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022
As a Software Engineer, you’ll design, develop and deploy applications capable of meeting and exceeding the anticipated load, performance and availability volumes, including load balancing, performance testing and benchmarking.
You’ll be working within a feature team and using extensive experience to engineer software, scripts and tools that are often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects and business analysts across the platform.
You’ll also be:
- Producing high quality software which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
Skills Required For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022
You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers. You’ll also have experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking or stubbing and unit testing tools and a good understanding of CICS. Ideally, you’ll also have at least six years’ experience of mainframe.
You’ll also need:
- Payments domain knowledge
- Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis, as well as experience of designing and implementing APIs
- Coding experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies
- Knowledge of relational, in-memory, distributed and NoSQL databases
- Experience of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, automation, virtualisation, optimisation, availability and performance
Selection Process For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
NatWest Group Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Willing to crack the NatWest Group Written Test easily? then these Placement Papers 2022 will help a lot. Candidates who are looking for the NatWest Group Placement Papers can put an end to their search. On this page, we are providing all the MNC and other companies Placement Papers in PDF format. So the candidates who had recently applied for the NatWest Group Job Openings 2022 can visit this page and download the written test papers free of cost.
Aspirants can easily access the placement papers provided on this page. Solving more and more Placement Papers, you can easily attempt the Placement Test. By going through the papers the candidates can feel it as the real company placement test paper. The candidates can use these placement papers as the mock test to check their knowledge on each subject.
|NatWest Group Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
How to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Pfizer Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pfizer.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Pfizer Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does banknaukri provide Pfizer Job Updates?
Yes, banknaukri.in provides Pfizer Job Updates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Pfizer Job?
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc