Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Nokia company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Nokia address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Website : www.nokia.com
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022
|Education||BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
|Location||Bengaluru, Chennai, Noida|
|Job Position||R&D Engineer|
Salary :As Per Company Standards
Experience :0-2 Years
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 :We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
Eligibility Criteria For Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Provides solution consulting service, having expertise in one or more areas; acts as a source of expertise for colleagues. Designs and leads the identification and specification of complex business solutions in complex customer environment.
- Candidate will be responsible to lead Use Case development under delivery responsibilities and as well contribute and lead the efficiency initiatives adhering to the organization goals.
- Manages client engagements with solution capabilities from multiple sources and technologies.
- Builds understanding and preference for Nokia products and solutions by influencing regional team decisions and strategic direction.
- Be a mentor to the junior team members and as well drive the technical solutions as a team lead.
- Engage closely with a customer to design & develop solutions to fulfil customer’s needs by understanding the customer’s challenges and architectures and turning that into a customer solution.
- Acts as a primary technical interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship.
- Develop detailed customer solution design & architecture and perform technical risk evaluation for overall technical solution.
- Own technical part of bid preparation: solution design/architecture, effort estimates, scope of work, bill of material, etc. and holding key role in contract negotiations to protect SI value.
- Liaise with Services Regional Architect and other members of the regional team as well as with Product Managers, Project manager and 3rd party product manager to align customer requirements with available generic solutions, Nokia products and 3rd party products.
- Lead the technical implementation during the delivery phase.
- Present offered solution design/architecture to customer and verify/adapt it during realization phase.
- Able to demonstrate strong sense of ownership.
- Ensure smooth field deployment and System Integration.
Skills Required For Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- B.Tech / BE in Computer Science or Telecommunications from a reputable institution.
- Knowledge of IT architectures, procedures and methods.
- Strong understanding of Mobile networks (2G, 3G, 4G).
- Exposure and Experience in Wireless telecom domain standards.
- Experience in designing scalable and redundant solutions.
- Practice in software development for precise estimations.
- Soft skills: Proactive communication with customers, good oral and written English.
Desired Skills :
- Strong in Software Design following Design Patterns, Software Design following Cloud Native Principles.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming, worked in either Core Java, J2EE Framework technologies and respective Unit level Automation frameworks
- Cloud Technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Microservice development
- Hands-on experience of developing software services in scalable and distributed environments in AWS or Azure – Containerization and orchestration with Docker, Kubernetes, Helmchart , Keycloak, Kibana/Grafana, Prometheus.
- Good hands-on experience in Big Data Technologies – Hadoop/Kafka/Hive/Spark/PySpark
- Experience in Data Model design in SQL/NoSQL databases for complex use cases, Performance tuning and optimization techniques.
- Expert in anyone Scripting Language – Python, Perl or Shell Script, PL\SQL. Preference for Python and PL\SQL competence.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and DevOps methodologies and tools chain – e.g. Jira, Jenkins, Cucumber, automated unit/functional testing tools.
- Experience in designing and developing Test Data Generation tools, Functional Test Automation Framework, Performance/Test Automation Frameworks.
Documents to be Carried for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.