Off Campus hiring 2021: Associate Production Operations Analyst will be responsible for the 24 x7 monitoring of application processing along with managing all events impacting production processes, SLA’s, and client satisfaction.
JOB DETAILS | Off Campus hiring 2021
4-year degree or equivalent experience in Information Technologies
Pune, Maharashtra, India
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysts will monitor production processing in a 24 x 7 environment
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues in Production & Stage Environment involves log scanning, understanding interdependency between different applications.
- Escalating issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management.
- Responsible for participating in resolving production events and tracking completion of corrective actions items determined in the Root cause analysis.
- Responsible for continual improvements of client job scheduling.
- Coordinates activities between onshore and offshore support teams.
- Should handle multiple Projects and able to do POCs if needed
Other Related Responsibilities
- Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
- Understand, follow, and support IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
- Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
- Engage and work with ThirdParty software vendors for the product issues.
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in an information technology environment, application maintenance & support, exposure on production support
- Knowledge or experience of Windows & Linux Administration is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred to have knowledge / experience in supporting the ITIL framework
- Ability to work and support off hours
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of Change Management and Event Management
- Demonstrable excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
- Preferred to have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values.
- Customer Driven
- On call availability – must be willing to carry cell phone and check email during off hours
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule to work in 24×7 rotating shifts and weekends, as needed
- Travel requirements low – although some travel may be necessary to out of state data center
OTHER DETAILS | Off Campus hiring 2021
|Last Date||Apply Before the link Expires for Cotiviti Hiring Freshers.|
About Company: Cotiviti is a leading solutions and analytics company that is reshaping the economics of healthcare, helping its clients uncover new opportunities to unlock value. Cotiviti’s solutions are a critical foundation for healthcare payers in their mission to lower healthcare costs and improve quality through higher performing payment accuracy, quality improvement, risk adjustment, and network performance management programs. The company also supports the retail industry with data management and recovery audit services that improve business outcomes. For more information, visit www.cotiviti.com.