OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : OpenText IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check OpenText Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Website : www.opentext.com
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022
|Job Position||Associate Technical Support Specialist|
Salary : As Per IT Standards
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022: OpenText Corporation is headquartered in Ontario, Canada and is Canada’s largest software company. It produces and distributes Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software solutions for large corporations across all industries.
Eligibility Criteria for OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 :
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
- Representing the client, acting as first point of contact for all technical inquiries regarding E-docs and its integration into external environments.
- Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone, email, or web chat, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy
- Meet established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, phone based activities, and schedule adherence.
- Show an understanding of the customer environment and product enabling resolution of complex technical issues and providing alternative support options which may not be related to the products directly.
- Act as a key point of contact for customers follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM with updates and resolution.
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions.
- Contributing to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share current information with team members.
- Using professional/technical knowledge, guided by known practices and established precedents, make decisions within defined parameters to impact schedules and deliverables of the project/function.
- Work under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed.
- Participate in problem-solving usually pertinent to project deliverables and requiring the analysis of several factors.
- Solutions are determined within broadly defined methods and techniques and may require the application of specific professional/technical knowledge to develop solutions.
Skills Required for OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- 0 -2 years previous experience working within a technical support environment
- University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Solid foundation working with Windows OS and Outlook
- Experience working with enterprise database product and technology as well as an understanding of SQL
- Experience in analyzing or debugging (Windows -logs, Java debugging, Browser debugging).
- Previous experience configuring HTTP and application servers
- Understanding of Networking and network technology
- Basic knowledge of MS Exchange and SharePoint would be an asset
- Basic Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, HTTP/s, Firewalls).
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
- Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Positive attitude, patience, understanding, dedication and commitment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.
Documents to be Carried for OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
How to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Pfizer Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pfizer.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Pfizer Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does banknaukri provide Pfizer Job Updates?
Yes, banknaukri.in provides Pfizer Job Updates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Pfizer Job?
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc