SBI Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Skills, Selection Process : State Bank of India (SBI) Organization is going to recruit candidates for 1226 Posts through this notification. Here you can check State Bank of India (SBI) address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Post||Circle Based Officer|
|No Of Posts||1226 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||29th December 2021|
|Job Location||Shall be posted in the applied Circle/ State only|
SBI Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Name of the Vacancy||Vacancies|
|1.||Circle Based Officer (CBO)||Regular Vacancies||1100|
|2.||Circle Based Officer (CBO)||Backlog Vacancies||126|
Note: For Circle/ State Wise vacancies details kindly check the official notification.
SBI Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum 2 years of experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as of 1st December 2021 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
Applying candidates should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as of 1st December 2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive).
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 36,000/- on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Regional Rural Bank as of 1st December 2021.
- However, the maximum advance increment has been capped at 2 (two), irrespective of the duration of experience gained in previous employment. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil
- General/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.750/-
SBI Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Following is the selection process that officials of SBI will be following.
- Online Written Examination (Objective Test, Descriptive Test)
Note: The Online Test will be tentatively conducted in the month of January 2022, whereas the call letter for the same can be downloaded from 12th January 2022 onwards.
How To Apply For SBI Recruitment 2022
- Aspirants have to visit the official website @ sbi.co.in
- Click on the Careers option.
- And then press on the Latest Announcements tab.
- And then, you can find the notice about “Recruitment for Circle Based Officer”.
- Then, click on the Download Advertisement link.
- Now, the official notification will be opened.
- Check the entire notification to know the important details.
- And then if you are interested & eligible, click on the Apply Online link.
- Now, provide the requisite details correctly and then finally submit the applications.
SBI Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
SBI Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the SBI Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at sbi.co.in. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
How to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Pfizer Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pfizer.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Pfizer Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does banknaukri provide Pfizer Job Updates?
Yes, banknaukri.in provides Pfizer Job Updates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Pfizer Job?
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc