Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Thomson Reuters company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Thomson Reuters address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Website :www.thomsonreuters.com
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022
|Education||BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
|Job Position||Software Engineer|
Salary : As Per company Standards
Experience :0-3 years( Freshers )
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022:At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 :
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software, or integrates software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications provided by others
- Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements
- Executes on provided design
- May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Creates and maintains all required technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Typically works on one project at a time and as a member of the project team(s) or as part of a specialist cross-project team on multiple developments.
- Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Participates in internal team and status meetings.
- Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
Skills Required for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Java, JBoss, REST, SQL
Documents to be Carried for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
How to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Pfizer Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pfizer.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Pfizer Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does banknaukri provide Pfizer Job Updates?
Yes, banknaukri.in provides Pfizer Job Updates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Pfizer Job?
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc