|Short Information :||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the advertisement of Junior Assistant Mains Examination 2022. Those Candidates Are Qualified in UPSSSC PET 2021 Exam Can Apply Online from 21/11/2022 to 14/12/2022.UPSSSC PET Mains Exam for UP Junior Assistant Recruitment eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, key date and all other information read the complete notification and then apply.|
- Application Begin : 21/11/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 14/12/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 14/12/2022
- Correction Last Date : 21/12/2022
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Advt No. 08/2022 Rules
UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 1262 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Eligibility|
|Junior Assistant||1262||UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board In India with CCC / Equivalent Exam Passed.Typing Test: Hindi 25 WPM & English Typing 30 WPMMore Details Read the Notification.|
How to Fill UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2022
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Advt No. 08/2022 Recruitment 2022.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: UPSSSC PET 2021 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|