Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Western Union company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Western Union address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Website: www.westernunion.com
Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||Western Union|
|Education||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
Salary :As Per Company Standards
Experience :0-2 years
Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022:Western Union Company is a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. Our omnichannel platform connects the digital and physical worlds and makes it possible for consumers and businesses to send and receive money and make payments with speed, ease, and reliability. With our global reach, Western Union moves money for better, connecting family, friends and businesses to enable financial inclusion and support economic growth.
Eligibility Criteria For Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You will be responsible for writing IT software code using the technology & product or domain skills acquired through academic knowledge and on-the-job learning in small module projects.
- This is a preparatory role for you to build technical, functional & domain knowledge before you get involved in developing software modules independently.
- You will be required to debug software issues in small project modules and provide fixes or resolve them under the direct supervision of a manager.
Skills Required For Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- BE / B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered.
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.)
- Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain, and improve existing software code in product modules as per provided specifications, and get it reviewed by the manager or mentors in the project team. Provide bug fixes to software issues identified during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members.
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under the strict supervision of a senior in the project team.
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax, and coding practices to be implemented in projects.
Documents to be Carried for Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
How to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Pfizer Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pfizer.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Pfizer Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does banknaukri provide Pfizer Job Updates?
Yes, banknaukri.in provides Pfizer Job Updates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Pfizer Job?
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc