Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022: Yodlee is a leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. More than 1,000 companies, including 12 of the 20 largest U.S. banks and hundreds of Internet services companies, subscribe to the Envestnet | Yodlee platform to power personalized financial apps and services for millions of consumers. Envestnet | Yodlee solutions help transform the speed and delivery of financial innovation, improve digital customer experiences, and drive better outcomes for our clients and their customers.
Company Website: www.yodlee.com
|Telegram Job Group||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Facebook Page||JOIN HERE|
Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022
|Education||BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
|Position||Associate Software Engineer|
Salary : As Per IT standards
Eligibility Criteria for Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Analyze business requirements and suggest solutions leading to the design, development, test and delivery of software to meet the set goals
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, Unit Test and Fix defects.
- Build new, reusable components and optimize them for maximum performance
- Build good rapport with various Project stakeholders i.e Technical Product managers, QA, Scrum Master, Dev Manager, SRE and users
- Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate objectives into innovative solutions
- Develop code with established standards/best practices around security, scalability and performance.
Skills Required for Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Core Java, J2EE and Spring Framework
- HTML, Java Script, JSON, Reactjs & Redux , Responsive design , UI/UX experience is desirable
- SQL, PL/SQL, XML, AJAX, Kafka
- Web services and Restful services is a plus
- High quality in Java coding standards and test-driven development.
- Good understanding and ability to work with Agile practices
Behavioral Skills :
- Self-Motivated and ability able to work independently
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize systems and outcomes.
- A passion for solving problems and providing effective solutions
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
Documents to be Carried for Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
How to apply for Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
To apply for the Yodlee Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at yodlee.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Yodlee Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does banknaukri.in provide Yodlee Job Updates?
Yes, banknaukri.in provides Yodlee Job Updates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Yodlee Jobs?
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE