Zenatix Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Zenatix company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Zenatix address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Website : www.zenatix.com
Zenatix Off Campus Drive 2022
|Education||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
|Job Position||Embedded Engineer|
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Experience : 0-2 years
Zenatix Off Campus Drive 2022 :Zenatix is the largest provider of IoT based automation and monitoring solutions with 2,500+ deployments across 200+ cities in India. We build cutting edge IoT technology for digitizing the physical infrastructures. We are a mid-level growing startup based out of Gurgaon and have our team presence in Mumbai and Bangalore. Zenatix is backed by Hero Electronix (part of the $11billion+ Hero Group) who is fully committed to investing in Zenatix’ growth. With our strong in-house R&D innovations, we have been able to successfully deliver value to customers across multiple verticals like Commercial buildings, Retail chains, Co-working spaces, F&Bs etc. We help them achieve their digital transformation goals by providing energy management, operational efficiency, remote asset management with our cloud-connected full-stack IoT solution.
Eligibility Criteria For Zenatix Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Zenatix Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Zenatix is looking for a passionate embedded engineer (0-2 years experience) for embedded firmware development. This person will be responsible for writing application code or porting SDK for the custom boards (this could be both in bare metal or in an RTOS environment like Zephyr) and providing technical support for the custom legacy products. Zenatix hardware includes both wired (largely operating on RS485) and wireless sensors. Zenatix has adopted OpenThread (an open wireless protocol from Google) for its low power, multi-hop wireless communication. Zenatix has deployed close to 100k devices in the field and the person will be responsible for coding/testing/debugging custom boards that can scale up much beyond the existing deployments. The person will be closely working with the seniors who are expert in designing embedded systems and algorithms running on those systems.
- Should be able to code independently in C for Zenatix’s embedded systems. Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Should be able to estimate the effort required for the development of the assigned tasks.
- Should be able to provide support for legacy products of Zenatix.
- Should be able to debug the hardware using test equipment such as oscilloscopes and logic/bus analyzers (optional but plus).
- Participate in code reviews in a meaningful manner.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team, able to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Skills Required For Zenatix Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Bachelors/Masters degree in CS/ECE/IT (someone who is a Diploma holder but has additional 2-3 years of experience developing products that are deployed in the field at scale can also apply)
- Experience level should be 0-2 yrs
- Experience in embedded firmware/software development engineering including troubleshooting/debugging embedded targets and C programming.
- Experience in OS porting for the custom SoC or understanding the OS basics. Experience of writing applications in a multithreaded environment is an added advantage.
- Understands schematics so that basic custom embedded hardware validations can be done in-house.
- Familiarity with common protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, BLE, WiFi, etc. ( any or all of them)
- Self-motivated and solid prioritization skills
- Ability to respond and adapt to changing priorities.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
It is an added bonus for the applicants to have:
- Experience in working on the products with low power wireless communication – Zigbee/BLE/OpenThread/Sub-GHz
- Good to have working knowledge of protocols such as Modbus, BACnet, Wi-Fi protocols for integrations.
- Any experience with systems for HVAC, commercial lighting or BMS would be preferred.
- Experience with embedded GNU/Linux, anything ranging from personal projects with a Raspberry Pi to commercial or industrial scenarios with custom devices
- Experience in Python coding.
- Prior experience in developing the IoT technology stack
- Experience of working in a startup.
Documents to be Carried for Zenatix Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Zenatix Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !
How to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Pfizer Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at pfizer.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Pfizer Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does banknaukri provide Pfizer Job Updates?
Yes, banknaukri.in provides Pfizer Job Updates.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Pfizer Job?
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc