About Company: Zoho Office Suite is an Indian web-based online office suite containing word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing and other applications. It is developed by Zoho Corporation.
We are looking forward to hiring Technical Support Engineers . Here’s what you’ll have to know before you register:
- Registration is mandatory for written test and interviews.
- The written test and interviews will be held online.
- We don’t encourage repeated attempts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- As a support engineer, you are responsible to handle phone calls,e-mails, technical chats and online web sessions with prospects and customers.
- To be the face of the product by having excellent presentation, in-depth knowledge on products to assist in implementation and troubleshooting.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong customer focus with an ability to work well in a team and prioritize your workload.
- Also ready to work for 24*5 shifts with outstanding customer handling skills.
Technical Support – Server & workstation management
- Besides soft-skills, more credits goes to candidates having a good understanding on modern IT management, ITSM concepts, exposure in Microsoft OSs, basic networking concepts, knowledge in Windows OS/applications, end-point security, IT operations and support management applications.
Eligibility Criteria for ZOHO Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Some Latest Offcampus Jobs
Oracle Off Campus 2021
MKCL Off Campus hiring
|Apply Online||Click Here|
How to apply for Zoho Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Zoho Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at zoho.com. Or else, check banknaukri.in to get the direct application link.
What is the Zoho Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.