ZS Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walkin Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : ZS company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check ZS address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Job Description For ZS Off Campus Drive 2022
- Understand the behavior of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Contribute to a project’s overall test strategy and test plan
- Create and execute manual test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
- Create , execute , analyze and fix automated tests
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
- Clearly report and help prioritize issues found during testing
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
- Identify and lead process improvement efforts
- Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements
Skills Required For ZS Off Campus Drive 2022
- ZS welcomes candidates with strong quantitative skills. A demonstrated record of professional success and a passion for understanding and testing web applications are required. Additionally, we seek individuals with the following qualifications:
- 0-3.5 years of software testing experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, a physical science, engineering, mathematics, economics, or another discipline with a quantitative focus
- Hands on manual testing
- Experience testing web applications is highly desirable
- Knowledge of automation concepts
- Hands on experience on automation testing
- Selenium, QTP, RFT, Silk Test are preferred tools. However there is no tool restriction
- Willingness to work on SCRIPT-LESS automation tool
- Knowledge of continuous integration is added advantage
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of defect tracking and test management software
- Knowledge / exposure to all aspects of SDLC/STLC
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work in global cross-office teams
Selection Process For ZS Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
ZS Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Willing to crack the ZS Written Test easily? then these Placement Papers 2022 will help a lot. Candidates who are looking for the ZS Placement Papers can put an end to their search. On this page, we are providing all the MNC and other companies Placement Papers in PDF format. So the candidates who had recently applied for the ZS Job Openings 2022 can visit this page and download the written test papers free of cost.
Aspirants can easily access the placement papers provided on this page. Solving more and more Placement Papers, you can easily attempt the Placement Test. By going through the papers the candidates can feel it as the real company placement test paper. The candidates can use these placement papers as the mock test to check their knowledge on each subject.
|ZS Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for ZS Off Campus Drive 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ZS Off Campus Drive 2022
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !